Friday 21 September 2012

Libcom Poetry Class 2


Hiero don't have basic common courtesy
Too much talk of cumulative currency
You need to know the frequency?
It's called human decency
I got slow flows droppin
You a rug and I'm BIG poppin (get it?)
Say I'm a poorboy meth-hop
Hell, you a paperboy outside a dress shop (huh?)
I came in here, peed on his rug
He cried out and I offered him a hug
Don't like that shit, a bully-type that kid
Offered a handoff, he backed off, then I beat it out of him (remember?)
Got the Drexler old-school flowin
You a heckler versus Joe Rogan
Takin out the smoke I be blowin?
Pissin into the wind the only joke you be knowin
Hiero don't run with the Lumpenproles
He with a commie crew, wouldn't stoop to dole
Libcom worried they might lose control
Cause I'm like Jesus, you know that dude can fuckin roll (Fuckin Quintana!)
Cheap tricks, weak hits, online shit rackets
Classist and anti-rappist, preppin future class hits
Creepin up the tax brackets
Only prole you know rollin in Holly flicks (Which Lebowski?)
Quote The Big Lebowski, I riff off o Big L (who?)
By rights you should be spinnin off in a dumb spell
Don't know what this be, a brain swell?
You laughin at kids when they livin in hell
If you got a better story then do tell
For now though it seems you in a commie shell
How many times you watch that flick, still don't know the main sell?
Well I got another one for you dipshits, you don't have the fucking girl. (What?)

No comments:

Post a Comment