Monday 10 September 2012

Libcom Poetry Class

Alright, Alright, Alright
I really get you and at first I tried to like you Hiero
But can't you quote somethin else, maybe Finding Nemo?
Now I'm gonna start out by givin you the spoiler downlo
Donny doesn't make it, it turns out he ain't no hero.
It's clear you like the fun fun
And when shit hits the fan you run run
And you know it's no fun to falter
So you always fall back on Walter
You got the crude
You got the rude
You got the brood that makes you shrewd
If I wasn't seein double I'd think your Mom went out and fucked The Dude
It's obvious Libcom doesn't like us quotin out Marx taking him down with Cain and Abel
And that's fine, of course, of course, we don't want to reveal your seats at the table
I promise I won't bring her up again, your dear mother Mabel
But does she not sing to you, still rockin in yo cradle
Now I know there're two mics around here, pullin strings for your fable
You stepped out, so why you back? I know, you must be here to fix the cable!
Fuck me! Nihilists. I can already hear you scream and tug
Fuck me! Indeed. Unchecked aggression and in turn I peed on your rug
What you didn't reckon on was a nihilist with some humour
But here I am little bro, pointing out your big ass old tumour
You talk about class as if all your buddies died face down in the muck
Then when the story comes out about your roots you weave and you duck
When I'm done here all Libcom will have is occasional acid flashbacks
And what you gonna do, throw molotovs into shit cars and hatchbacks?
Now everyone knows you're not communist reuters
You're just a bunch of pricks mistakin shit for coitus
Who changes your sheets, young man, matricidal Nero?
This can't be easy for you, it's like ashes blowing back in your ear, yo.
Next time you think to bitch, be kind Comrade Brother
It's time you stay out, now get shitted on, nihilised with flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment